Knives have a excessive likelihood of opening bleeding.
In an accident 30% likelihood to get bleeding or fracture and 100% ache.
The bleeding leaves puddles of blood, if the bleeding is weaker, then they’re much less noticeable.
I may also be glad to listen to your suggestion for brand spanking new updates.
- Results show
- Timer on impact icon (v2.0)
- Ache: Dizziness, impact, injured gait
- Bleeding: HP discount, disable well being regeneration, character leaves blood behind.
- Heavy bleeding: HP discount(x2), disable well being regeneration, character leaves blood behind(x2).
- Bone fracture: You’ll be able to’t drive, run, bounce
- Alcohol: Drink impact, stroll.
- Painkiller: Saves from the results of ache for those who do not need a fracture.
-- Use for activation from third-party sources TriggerEvent('debuffs:startEffect', "buff_pain", timeout) TriggerEvent('debuffs:stopEffect', "buff_pain")
UPDATE 2.0 (31.03.22)
- Eliminated hud (it remained solely in model 1.0, you may also obtain after buy)
- Timer on the impact (You’ll be able to name it for the time you want or endlessly, till you cease the impact your self)
- The probabilities for debuffs rely on the weapon you had been hit with.
- Code optimization (lua, js)
|Subscription based mostly||[No]|
|Traces (roughly)||[~1 000]|