Greatest fivem climate sync code, interval. It wont work with out my ESX fork, except you modify it your self to incorporate ESX imports the previous method.
- Shadows don’t move like they’re broken, and the sun also moves in a fluid way. My script uses a native that overrides how fast a minute shall past instead of overriding the current time which is causing the above
- Supports hot-restart of script without losing anything
- As it uses convars and reads them on script start you can override the weather and time as you like (see below)
- Weather sync is better. In many scripts if you drive too fast then the weather might change around, it shouldn’t happen with this code
- Clean and short source code, and performance is great
Add it to your server start configuration file before this script is started. The example shown below is what I use on my dev server.
setr time_hour 12 setr time_minute 0 setr time_frozen "true" setr weather_currentweather "EXTRASUNNY" setr weather_dynamic "false"