I hereby present my well-known T1GER Traffic Policer, a custom and unique addition/extension to your current policejob script. Offers full interaction & immersion when roleplaying as a cop – tons of features to play with!
ANPR / ALPR:
- Command to add markers for a player owned vehicle.
- /anpr <stolen/bolo> <true/false> | example /anpr “ASF 753” stolen true
- Marked vehicles are automatically added in the database table, synced with all players and updated without using much resource efforts.
- ANPR/ALPR Scans front vehicle with configurable range and radius.
- The system can only be accessed from whitelisted vehicles in the Config.
- You can customize/configure options such as sounds, notification messages, labels, sync delays and so on.
- Built in system to handle alcohol use, simply add a triggerevent into your usable alochol items functions.
- Configurable options for animations, progressbars, alcohol limit, default weights for male/female, notification & messages and so on.
- Target player has to give his/her consent for cop to do the test.
- Built in system to handle drug usage, simply add a triggerevent into your usable drug items functions.
- Configurable options for animations, progressbars, decreaser, notification & messages and so on.
- Target player has to give his/her consent for cop to do the test
- Cops can make interactive citations from a menu.
- Configurable citation list with categories, offences and fine amount.
- Add offences to a citation and it automatically calculates the total fine amouint.
- Possiblility to add a note/reason to the citation.
- View all selected offences and possibility to remove citations.
- Send citation to closest player, whom are prompted to either sign or not sign the citation.
- All data from citations are stored in a database table, in case you want to use it with an MDT/CAD system.
- Plate Lookup; cops can lookup plate, calling dispatch with nice animation, who will return data for a given plate.
- If plate is not owned, it will return either unregistered/stolen (configurable chance).
- Player Lookup: cops can lookup closest player and get data with nice animation, same principle as plate lookup.
- Police can impound vehicles, supports T1GER Garage Impounds, otherwise edit to your own impound event.
- Police can unlock locked vehicles.
- ESX Legacy and below (NOTE: Does NOT support EXM/ExtendedMode or ESX v2.0+)
- ProgressBars [OPTIONAL] (Link in README for my version)
- The resource is fully unlocked and not obfuscated.
- It’s almost fully configurable and it’s done through the config.lua file.
- Translation is done through the language.lua file.