This is a small resource that allows players to trip when walking over a rake. This was originally
planned as a “banana peel ragdoll”-thingy. But I didn’t want to stream additional objects. And I
found a rake and thought that could work
This will work with any rake on the server. Not just spawned ones.
For ESX you can use an item and if you don’t use ESX, there is an export included that allows to
spawn a rake. (see Installation instructions / Export usage)
Showcase video: FiveM – TripOnRake – YouTube
- (optional) ESX (any version)
- Troll players (idk it’s Halloween )
- Players can place rakes on the ground.
- Players will ragdoll when walking/running over the rake.
- export for spawning rakes if not using ESX
- Rake item for spawning
- Probably more objects.
- More config options.
- Client Side: idle 0.01ms, in use up to 0.03ms
- Extract the downloaded folder into your resources.
- Start the resource in your server.cfg:
- (ESX only) Create an item with name “rake” in your database.
You can simply call
from a client side script to create a rake at the current players location.
Check out my other scripts as well!
- CinematicCam – Allows you to fly around the globe with a variety of completely different digital camera features.
- DeathCam – Allows you to rotate the digital camera when you’re useless.
- kimi_callbacks – Simpler to make use of customized callbacks that don’t require a framework.
- ContextMenu – A brand new sort of menu the place you’ll be able to work together with something.
If you wish to additional help my work, I do have a Tebex Retailer with sources you could be all in favour of. Or simply drop a donation on the identical web site
Kiminaze’s Script Gems