EasyDrift is an easy drift counter that additionally supplies a mess of occasions and capabilities to combine the system with your personal HUD.
If you happen to don’t need to trouble with an integration and simply need a drift counter to your server, that works too! No dependencies, simply put the useful resource in your server, and drift away!
EasyDrift comes with some cool options
- Drag and drop in case you don’t need to unfastened time !
- Fastened a well-liked difficulty on drift counter the place low fps customers would get much less rating
- Straightforward integration with your personal HUD
- Pre made HUD impressed by forza
- A number of config choices to tweak the counter such as you need it to be !
- IT’S FREE
The supplied UI which is impressed by Forza shouldn’t be made in HTML / CSS. You possibly can have enjoyable taking a look at the way it’s completed and modify it however I wouldn’t actually assist this half. The purpose of the useful resource is to present you entry to a straightforward to put in drift counter, to not train you tips on how to do UI with out HTML / CSS.
The useful resource is completely with out dependence ( ESX / QBCore and so forth ). It’s completely potential to make an integration, I present occasions / exports to take action ( See Github for extra data ) however I’d not do it myself. It’s as much as you to create your personal little ESX / QBCore addon or different !