Customized Binding Menu made for ESX with the opportunity of having a number of bindings for every participant, for it to be appropriate for everybody.
- Solely runs if participant has binds set, to avoid wasting CPU utilization
- A number of binds for every consumer, fits everybody’s wants
- Good Lua/JS practices & organized code
- Eye-candy design and colour selection
Regardless that I attempted to optimize this script at most, it runs at 0.02ms, couldn’t consider some other solution to optimize it.
That is nonetheless in EARLY STATE, I’ll attempt to be updating this every time I get to mess with it.
Issues to be mounted/added
- A number of binds will mess up the UI
- On account of FiveM documentation limitations, some keys received’t be capable of bind, since I can’t discover the code for them.
- There might be some bugs, which I nonetheless haven’t gone by way of.
Supply & Obtain: