Whats up y’all
Ever wished to have a cool, clear foyer menu in your server? Sure? Properly, you’re in luck, cuz this useful resource will just do that!
- Menu buttons on the left aspect. Every button will be linked to an occasion with 1 customized param.
- (For now visible solely) participant record within the center. You’ll be able to add Identify, crew, standing and icon(rank icon enables you to add the rank too). Gamers will also be set to on-line or offline, and row and standing colours will be modified.
- Static data on the precise. 2:1 ratio textures are supported. You should use vanilla photographs, customized textures and even Runtime Textures! (like actual males).
- You’ll be able to add a warning popup on bottom-right.
- Title, subtitle and column header texts will be modified.
- Header strip and block colours will be modified.
- top-right participant picture and textual content will be disabled.
0.00ms in resmon whereas operating, as a result of the menu is dealt with straight by GTA5.
- Occasion-based menu. No loops required.
- Native mouse and keyboard assist for menu navigation.
- Menu shouldn’t be dynamic. You’ll be able to’t change the participant record, buttons or different textual content with out restarting the menu.
- Gamers record can’t set off something. (but!)
- Info panel is designed for single-row textual content. That you must construct your menu round that limitation.
- Double click on shouldn’t be applied (but!)
- For those who suppose that is too good to be a freebie, you will get it via My Tebex, at any value you suppose it’s honest.
- In any other case, the useful resource, documentation and instance code is offered on Github