Mojito PDM is a React / Typescript Catalogue for PDM, full with take a look at driving and buying. It’s versatile and configurable enabling the person to have full management over the useful resource with only a config file so this can be utilized as a easy catalogue on it’s personal or with the included possibility of buying and finance.
- High Performance Material UI
- Dark theme toggle
- Filter vehicles by category
- Pre-configured vehicles and prices which can be easily changed
- Test Driving with configurable locations and timer
- Buy vehicles from the catalogue (optional)
- Finance vehicles (optional)
Repository: GitHub – Mojito-Fivem/mojito_pdm: React / Typescript catalogue for PDM
Releases (really useful): Release React UI refactoring · Mojito-Fivem/mojito_pdm · GitHub
Any issues you may have, please create an issue on github (as long as it is not a duplicate) instead of clogging up this forum post. There are some missing vehicles from newer DLC that I have not added, so contributions for this will be greatly appreciated and credit will be given.