This is a small resource that allows players to trip when walking over a rake. This was originally
planned as a “banana peel ragdoll”-thingy. But I didn’t want to stream additional objects. And I
found a rake and thought that could work
This will work with any rake on the server. Not just spawned ones.
For ESX you can use an item and if you don’t use ESX, there is an export included that allows to
spawn a rake. (see Installation instructions / Export usage)
Showcase video: FiveM – TripOnRake – YouTube
- (optional) ESX (any version)
- Troll players (idk it’s Halloween )
- Players can place rakes on the ground.
- Players will ragdoll when walking/running over the rake.
- export for spawning rakes if not using ESX
- Rake item for spawning
- Probably more objects.
- More config options.
- Client Side: idle 0.01ms, in use up to 0.03ms
- Extract the downloaded folder into your resources.
- Start the resource in your server.cfg:
- (ESX only) Create an item with name “rake” in your database.
You can simply call
from a client side script to create a rake at the current players location.
Check out my other scripts as well!
- CinematicCam – Helps you to fly all over the world with numerous completely different digicam capabilities.
- DeathCam – Helps you to rotate the digicam if you find yourself lifeless.
- kimi_callbacks – Simpler to make use of customized callbacks that don’t require a framework.
- ContextMenu – A brand new type of menu the place you may work together with something.
If you wish to additional assist my work, I do have a Tebex Retailer with assets you is likely to be inquisitive about. Or simply drop a donation on the identical web site
Kiminaze’s Script Gems