This can be a information for builders and anybody who needs to have the ability to entry shopper’s console output in actual time and choose/copy from it with out the annoyance of opening and shutting logs on occasion.
I heard you want screenshots
Step 1 – Have/Set up git for home windows
- For those who don’t have already got this highly effective instrument, you possibly can obtain it from here
Step 2 – Create this little sh script
- Create a brand new file named CiticenFXLogger.sh at your FiveM Software Knowledge listing
- Open it with you prefered textual content editor and fill it with this.
tail -f CitizenFX.log -n 10000
- Any longer, by executing that script, a git console will open with the output of FiveM console
Step 3 – (non-obligatory) Accommodating the console dimension
- After getting it opened, proper click on on the title bar > Choices… > Window | Edit it to your choice and save.
I personally use 261×55 (embrace the facility of strange numbers)
I hope this little ol’ trick helps a few of you