qtarget is a re-written, optimised third eye resolution primarily based on bt-target.
I’ve maintained a fairly strong fork of bt-target for some time, with the intention of including options and fixing a couple of issues I perceived as points. Within the technique of doing so I encountered an increasing number of points associated to efficiency and it form of grew into this beast that made me cry each time I checked out it.
So, Linden and myself launched into a mission to rewrite and optimise it, and that is the consequence. We nonetheless have some plans for it however for probably the most half, we’re prepared for individuals to attempt it out and provides us suggestions. So right here it’s.
- Assist for Objects, PolyZones, EntityZones, and Entities
- Future assist deliberate for: Gamers, Peds, Automobiles, VehicleBones
- Passes knowledge via to the occasion that’s executed
- Makes use of
canInteract(), a perform you may outline for every particular person possibility to find out whether or not or not that possibility ought to be seen.
- Makes use of
required_item, which hooks into linden_inventory to verify when you’ve got an merchandise earlier than exhibiting the choice.
- Makes use of a multi-functional
jobverify per possibility, which could be a string or a desk defining minimal grade to see an possibility.
- Disables fight whereas the interactive mode is energetic.
- Optimised to an inch of its life – 0.04ms max recorded throughout testing.
Set up information is obtainable on our wiki
• Installation · QuantusRP/qtarget Wiki · GitHub
Please report all points you discover to the Github points system. Assist can be supplied on this thread and different mediums.