I actually was at all times in search of a superb working script for a carwipe each hour for instance, however by no means actually may discover one thing good, and one thing that really did it proper. So I made my very own model of a carwipe script.
A script that lets you run a carwipe from time to time (hours/minutes), this may take away all automobiles that nobody is in to stop lag. This script doesn’t trigger any efficiency loss.
- Change time for carwipe with cron:runAt in the server.lua
- Notifications when a carwipe is upcoming and done in config
- Config the 10ms delay x vehicle to delete
- Multiple delete functions so the vehicle always goes away
- A command to manually start a carwipe if you like
- Delete & Normal destroyed vehicle’s
- A option to use ESX or not
- Not deleting of someone is driveing the vehicle
This script has a version check, new versions will be released regularly, so you can see it right at the start of the server.
Download the recource
Change the config in config.lua and take a look at the server.lua for adjustments
Rename te script to:
Add this to your server.cfg:
- Enjoy the script
- Mounted some delay
- Made the config higher
- Esx and never working (want to alter the config)
- Can alerts set on/off
Today i wil post a video to preview, and get a new version out.
It would be nice if it only removes “damaged” vehicles and that they don’t get deleted if they are sitting on them, and also a whitelist of vehicles per job.