Welcome to Snazz Dealer, FiveM’s new server-synced NPC commerce!
Snazz’s Dealer is a system by which a NPC will spawn at a sure location each specific amount of seconds/minutes/hours, and can keep there till a configurable period of time later when he’ll depart. (he’ll spawn, depart, then respawn and repeat) It is a nice system for servers to promote sure gadgets/weapons as you’ll be able to put as many places as you desire to within the config, which means gamers have to really discover the dealer each single time. You possibly can set a specified cash sort that’s required to purchase the gadgets/weapons (money, financial institution or soiled cash).
- ESX (GitHub – esx-framework/esx-legacy: Consolidated esx-legacy files into one repo for easy download since we will not support it)
- Server-synced! The NPC is dealt with by means of the server-side file which implies the NPC will spawn in the identical location and similtaneously everybody!
- Not obfuscated! (Edit the code nevertheless you please!)
- Fixed assist (We provide fixed assist, so don’t fear if one thing isn’t working!)
- Extremely customizable! (Detailed configuration file)
- Discord Logs (Comes with logs despatched on to your Discord server!)
- Safety features to guard towards modders (Consumer to server set off checks)
- Choice to vary which cash account is used to purchase issues! (money, financial institution or soiled cash!)
Showcase: Snazz’s Trader – YouTube