DISTINCTIVE DEVELOPMENT – EXTRA CONTROL
A FiveM useful resource coded in C# to get some hotkeys/keybinds to toggle extras on automobiles.
The useful resource contains 4 keybinds which could be setup for separate automobiles. So keybind 1 will use additional 1 on car X and keybind 1 will use additional 5 on car Y. They’re FiveM keybinds, to allow them to be set within the menu so the gamers can customise the keybinds to their choice. The default keybinds and the outline could be setup within the config.
There are two configs within the useful resource, one to setup the automobiles and one to setup the default keybinds and outline for the keybinds. Be sure to are following the format. The script seems for the “gameName” within the meta recordsdata for the car, make sure to setup the config with the identical “gameName” as within the car meta.
In case you are testing out the useful resource and discovering that the default keybinds should not altering, it is because FiveM saves these keybinds on first load of the useful resource. Do the next to replace the keybinds:
- Go to C:Customers[USERNAME]AppDataRoamingCitizenFX
- Open fivem.cfg
- Take away the strains with this useful resource title.
- Restart Fivem. Keybinds will likely be set again to default values set within the config.
Use the fivem keyboard record for the default names:
- Obtain the most recent launch HERE
- Transfer the “DD-EXTRACONTROL” folder to your server sources.
- Add “DD-EXTRACONTROL” to your server.cfg with begin or guarantee
- Configure the config
- Begin the useful resource or reboot the server
Obtain the most recent launch on GITHUB
The supply code is included contained in the “supply” folder on GITHUB