Lastly, we carry to you (beneath a brand new model) scene menu 2.0. New options, mounted bugs, optimization, and hours of sweat and tears carry you the newest in site visitors and scene administration expertise inside FiveM.
- You can now stop peds in their tracks, allowing you to manage both road AND foot traffic!
- Manage traffic pathing nodes for a sleeker way of stopping and redirecting traffic.
- Enjoy a brand new interface with a user-friendly menu API
- Visualise the zones before you place them in 3D!
- Close off individual lanes
- Utilise speed zones to slow or halt traffic in an area
- Place down objects such as cones, lights, signs, and anything else you desire
- Fully customizable
- Networked traffic management
DOWNLOAD RESOURCE (334.8 KB)
Scene Menu 2.0 Readme.pdf (132.6 KB)
We deemed it necessary to create a new thread for this new version following the significant changes to the API provided by FiveM, and how vastly different this resource is from the original. However, you can still access the original deprecated scene menu resource here.
If reporting a bug/issue via the fivem forums, leave a comment below using the following template…
Server Version –
OneSync Enabled –
Infinite Enabled –
What did you do to cause this –
What happened –
What did you expect to happen –
Any videos/screenshots supporting –